Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's all about the dream

اسلام عليكم

My dream is really really becoming beautiful . it's becoming so beautiful . I want to go where my dream will take me and also on the road to achieving my dream . I think I'll be really happy . I realized it once I had a dream, there's no such thing in this world as a silly dream . Dreams are something you never dreams are something you never let go of so I'm never gonna give up..I wasn't looking for my dreams to interpret my life, but rather for my life to interpret my dreams . My story ? What will happens next ? I think I know what happens next..because My mom taught me to go after my dreams . I have this faith in myself that I must have gotten from her . I believe I can do anything . If I decide I want to be a nurse tomorrow, I'm going to be a lovely and goodly nurse. and that's my dream . 

p/s : I will further my study in Nursing Diploma Program at Kolej Kejurawatan Pulau Pinang this july and
 Wish me luck people !